Axis Bank Gold Loan Review
Axis Bank Gold Loan can be the simplest and safest way to provide a Gold Loan to meet your needs at the lowest interest rates. With minimal documents and secure storage, Axis Bank Gold Loan is a good option to get a quick gold loan. Thus the gold loan money can be used for other purposes like marriage, education, business etc.
About Axis Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank provides you Loan Against Gold, at low interest rates. Being one of the leading Gold Loan providers, Axis Bank understands the needs of its customers well and disburses Gold Loan within an hour. The gold pledged by you is kept safely in the bank’s locker and you do not need to worry about its safety. You are well informed about the gold rates and all other charges before availing the loan amount. So you don’t have to worry about hidden charges and charges on gold loan.
Benefits of Axis Bank Gold Loan
By pledging gold with Axis Bank Gold Loan, customers can avail the following benefits.
- You can apply for a gold loan in a very short time.
- very little documentation required
- Working interest rate which can give you more profit
- Quick payment within one hour
- Standard Loan Amount on Gold Value
- a very secure storage
Benefits of Gold Loan
Gold Loan gives you quick help in trouble because it helps you to get the loan within a day. The loan can be used for any of the following purposes:
- Gold loan can be taken for the education of children.
- It can be useful for business expansion.
- When a medical emergency strikes, a gold loan can be a savior.
- To get instant money while traveling
Features of Gold Loan from Axis Bank
- Purpose: Axis Bank Gold Loan offers customers a convenient way to meet all kinds of personal needs like marriage, education, business expansion etc.
- Minimum Loan Amount: The minimum loan amount starts from INR 25,001.
- Maximum Loan Amount: Since this is a secured loan, the borrower can avail up to INR 20 Lakh on Axis Bank Gold Loan.
- Gold Loan Tenure: The repayment tenure of Axis Bank Gold Loan starts from 6 months to 36 months.
- Processing Fee: The borrower has to pay 1% of the loan amount as processing fee on Axis Bank Gold Loan.
- Prepayment Charges: There is no prepayment fee for Axis Bank Gold Loan.
- Interest Rate: The interest rate on Axis Bank Gold Loan ranges from 14.50% to 17%.
- Storage: Gold jewelery given as security to the bank is safely stored in the bank’s vault and you can take them back after full repayment of the loan.
- Gold Loan Amount Per Gram: Gold loan per gram ranges from Rs 1755 to Rs 2145 and can vary depending on circumstances such as the purity of the gold and market prices.
Eligibility Criteria For Axis Bank Gold Loan
- Applicants must be between 18 and 75 years old to receive a loan from a bank.
- The borrower must have gold in any form, such as jewelry etc.
Documents Required for Axis Bank Gold Loan
The following documents are required while you applying for Axis Bank Gold Loan.
- Proof of Identity: Voter ID, Pan Card, Driving License, Adhar Card
- Proof of Address: Voter ID, Pan Card, Driving License, Adhar Card